Welcome to my blog.

Welcome to my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and life experience(s) with the subject matter I am writing about. Feel
free to share your thoughts. If you like the content of this blog, PLEASE liberally let's family and friends know about it. :)
If you have any suggestions for making this blog better, I am always open to suggestion.

Please also look at The Political Conservative.
Contact info:Email Rich

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Conservatism for Children and a Fun Page too.

I am looking to branch out my daily political blogs by adding a page geared towards children as well as a fun page. I'm still fleshing out ideas for each.

Among the ideas I've considered for The Conservative Child include how kids can get involved with politics at an early age, children's stories, and simple games for children.

The idea behind The Lighthearted Conservative is to provide a humor and activity page for people who like politics, but need a break from the serious politics for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment