Welcome to my blog.

Welcome to my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and life experience(s) with the subject matter I am writing about. Feel
free to share your thoughts. If you like the content of this blog, PLEASE liberally let's family and friends know about it. :)
If you have any suggestions for making this blog better, I am always open to suggestion.

Please also look at The Political Conservative.
Contact info:Email Rich

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Top 10 Democrat Strategies for Keeping the House

With midterms coming up soon, I thought it might be a good idea to understand the Democrat's strategy for keeping the House and minimizing their losses in the Senate as well as state races. So, here are the top 10 strategies they will employ:



1) Blame it on Bush


2) Blame it on Bush


3) Blame it on Bush


4) Label Tea Party as Racist


5) Label Tea Party as Racist


6) Label Tea Party as Racist


7) Keep Obama away.


8) Keep Obama away.


9) Keep Obama away.


10) Pretend to be outsider



DEMOCRAT "ENERGY BOOST"
Democrat energy boost.

No comments:

Post a Comment