Welcome to my blog.

Welcome to my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and life experience(s) with the subject matter I am writing about. Feel
free to share your thoughts. If you like the content of this blog, PLEASE liberally let's family and friends know about it. :)
If you have any suggestions for making this blog better, I am always open to suggestion.

Please also look at The Political Conservative.
Contact info:Email Rich

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Politics: the art of the possible

Politics has often been referred to as the art of the possible. Conservatives, like their other ideological brethren, have an idealistic side as well as a practical side. In that vein, I have another blog called The Political Conservative which deals with the strategy side of Conservatism. I will give a commonsense take on which battles to pick, what tact to take when arguing, and my take on miscellaneous issues such as how did we get Obama.

I'd love to hear strategies, tactics, tacts that you think are successful as well as ideas for future blog entries.

Today's issue for my other blog is the "Birther" issue and how to handle it.

Thanks,
Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment